What are the biggest problems
business leaders face?
Ask this question often enough and you may hear responses like sales, products or getting the work done.
But in my experience the biggest problem that most business leaders face is people.
– Where do you find good people?
– How and when do you hire them?
– How do you get them working on the stuff that needs doing?
– And, once they’re working on the right things, how do you keep them?
Get the people part of the business right and it makes the inevitable challenges with running a business much easier to overcome.
The secret to a more successful and profitable business is to have the right people motivated to use their best skills and talents. When your business vision inspires you and your people you will create an environment that fosters the best possible outcomes.
I specialize in helping small business owners
get the most out of their employees
and create a culture for success…
Together, we will answer questions like..
1. What positions do I need to hire?
2. How do I know the person I hire is the right person? How can I be sure?
3. How can I get people to work on the stuff I want them to work on?
4. How can I get people to be more productive?
5. Two of my employees won’t talk to each other. How do I get them to work together?
6. Some days I just want to fire them all and start all over again. Can I?
7. I’ve got the right people in place but I’m scared they’re going to go someplace else. How do I keep them here?
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
You love your business, in fact, you have a passion for it.
Things are going well, money is coming in and expenses are being paid, but you feel that things could be better…
Introducing Carolyn Turner
Carolyn has coupled two decades of experience in corporate America with her degree in Comparative Religion to help small business owners take their businesses to the next level.
She specializes in working with organizations that have between two and fifty employees who are ready to raise the roof on their businesses potential.
– ready to lay the foundation for fast and sustainable business growth?
– taking your business in exciting new directions?
– in need of a reality check and an external perspective?
– wanting an experienced mentor in your decision making process?
“In just three months of working with Carolyn, my business has gone through a complete transformation. For the first time, I can say that I have a firm grasp on my business plan, goals, and strategies.”Chitra Prasad
Invest in your business…
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, invest in Executive Coaching for $3,570 total or $595/month for 6 months for one person.
Together we will transform your business with two, individual sessions twice a month for 6 months – for a total of 12 sessions. We meet via phone, Skype or Google Hangout.
This service includes:
– Additional support via phone or email between scheduled sessions, for when you are stuck or facing a decision or a big meeting.
– Strategic planning systems to get you on the right track and clarify what you want to accomplish and set milestones.
– Two-week action plans to identify what you’re going to accomplish between sessions. This will help you stay focused on the bigger plans as you progress.
– Individualized documents, tools and practices that meet your needs. Because no two businesses are the same.
Note: Sometimes more than one person in a business needs support. We can talk about what’s needed and price accordingly.
Work should be an enjoyable, meaningful, and rewarding place to be.
If you’re ready to redesign the culture of your business, I will help you make it a reality.
To start the conversation visit my Contact Page and enter your details!